EXPLORE DENARAU AND HUNDREDS OF FIJI ISLANDS
Fiji, the ultimate South Pacific paradise—a collection of 333 sun-drenched tropical islands with relaxing beaches, swaying coconut palms and stunning blue lagoons full of bright tropical fish. A land of rainforests and waterfalls, colourful coral reefs and magnificent surf breaks. Home to the friendliest, most welcoming people, where instant smiles and lasting memories are guaranteed.
Stunningly situated in the picturesque resort destination of Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji Resort is the ideal choice for a family holiday in Fiji or a romantic getaway. Positioned in the easily accessible Denarau Island, Sheraton Fiji is the ideal starting point for the many things to do around Fiji, from sightseeing, shopping, watersport adventures and other exciting activities. Located in the heart of Fiji’s tourism centre and just 20 minutes from Nadi International Airport, guests have easy access to Port Denarau Marina, the gateway to the famous Manauca and Yawawa Islands, which is just five minutes away by car.
Denarau Island itself is not short of thrilling activities or relaxing things to do. Experience the water adventures at the Big Bula Inflatable Waterpark, located just 8 minutes’ walk away. As the world’s largest permanent inflatable waterpark, a family visit to the park is sure to make an exciting day out in the sun. Avid shoppers can revel in their own version of paradise at the Port Denarau Shopping Centre. It’s location by the water and collection of retail, clothing, accessories shops is sure to please any shopping enthusiast. The Shopping Centre is home to a number of delicious restaurants, nail salons and day spas, perfect for those looking to unwind in the beautiful environment.
Golfers can make their way to the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club to enjoy a quiet and relaxing afternoon of golf in the sunshine. Those who want a more exciting and cultural experience can sign up for a cooking class at the nearby Flavours of Fiji Local Cooking Classes. Learn about Fijian ingredients, techniques and flavours and master a local delicacy.
With so many things to do around the hotel and the beautiful Denarau Island, guests staying at the Sheraton Fiji Resort are spoiled for choice.
- Denarau Marina (Port) 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Vuda Point Marina 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Castaway Island 25.0 km/15.5 miles
- Lautoka City 38.0 km/23.6 miles
- Sigatoka Town 70.0 km/43.5 miles
- Suva City 190.0 km/118.1 miles
- Natadola Beach 56.0 km/34.8 miles
- Kula Bird Park 76.0 km/47.2 miles
- Koroyanitu National Park 37.8 km/23.4 miles
- Sri Siva Subrahmaniya Swami Temple 8.0 km/4.9 miles
- Navala Historic Village 79.1 km/49.1 miles
- Viseisei Historic Village (Historical Fiji) 26.0 km/16.2 miles
- Sigatoka Sand Dunes 66.0 km/41.0 miles
- Mt. Evans Ranges 95.2 km/59.1 miles
- Nausori Highlands 36.4 km/22.6 miles
- Sabeto Hot Springs & Mud Baths 21.8 km/13.5
For information on getting around the island and to these attractions, please contact our Concierge staff.
Sheraton Fiji Resort
Denarau Island South, Nadi, Fiji