30th March – 2nd April, 2017
Join us alongside your loved ones at Sheraton Fiji Resort and sister hotel, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa to celebrate Easter this year, the Fijian way. Settle in amongst our luxurious beachfront resort and enjoy the relaxing vibes all weekend long. Make egg-stra special memories by choosing one of our great dining and activity offers below.
To make a reservation call +679-675-0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheraton Resort Fiji
Enjoy a special 3 Course Easter Set Menu on the water front and
relax over dinner amongst our beautiful setting.
F$105 Per Person
Available 1st April
Spoil yourself and your family with a delicious 3 Course Easter Set Menu,
the perfect fine dining experience.
F$125 Per Person
Available 31st March & 2nd April
Feast on our delicious Easter Buffet specials all Easter long weekend with a choice of Seafood, Roast and Asian specialty nights.
From F$79 Per Person
Available 30th March, 1st & 2nd April
The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji
Take pleasure in a tempting Asian Seafood Platter for 2 created especially for you by our Chefs at Zing.
F$110 Per Platter
Available from 30th March - 2nd April inclusive for dinner
Treat yourself and your loved ones to our special 3 Course Easter Set Menu from our stunning beachfront setting.
F$109 Per Person
Available 1st & 2nd April
Hop over to the Westin Bakery for a delicious Easter hot cross bun treat, Fiji coffee or Easter egg milk shake!
Available from 30th March - 2nd April inclusive
Fiji Premium Clubhouse
Treat the family to an Easter feast this year with the beautiful backdrop of Denarau's scenic Golf Course.
Available from 30th March - 2nd April inclusive (dinner only)
Fun for the whole family
Join us for a range of fun and entertaining activities all Easter long weekend from one of the best spots on Denarau Island with your family and friends.
Available 30th March, 31st March, 1st April
Terms & Conditions
Prices are inclusive of 25% government TAX and VAT.
- All resort restaurants are non BYO food or beverages.
- Kids Stay, Play and Dine $5 promotion, SPG Kids pass are applicable (Club Marriott & SPG Dining Discounts are not applicable).
- Smart Resort wear and foot wear is required for all venues in the evening. Ports O’ Call requires smart casual attire (see venues for further information).
- All Restaurant and Bars are cashless venues. Payment accepted via credit card or room charge only, please ensure this applies for associates as well.
- A 10% public holiday surcharge applies for all Restaurants & Bars across the complex on Friday, 30th , Saturday, 31st March and Monday, 2nd April (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner inclusive) – all normal discounts can be used on this day, unless stated on the menu or promotion, as are not special event days.text